Sui generis - lo mejor de lo mejor de sui generis
ninao 22 may 2016 , 00:44 - Reply Awesome. Merci beaucoup.
In short, we must often ... look to the nature and objects of the selections made, the quantity and value of the materials used, and the degree in which the use may prejudice the sale, or diminish the profits, or supersede the objects, of the original work.
Fair use is a doctrine in the law of the United States that permits limited use of copyrighted material without having to first acquire permission from the copyright ...
OK Here we start
this is the only acceptable reformulation in chanel men's line .
others big no especially Egoiste .
antaeus 1981 to 1989 : god what to say about it ??
it's glorious .
in vintage the top missing one note " Nutmeg "
also in the mid missing the " Sandalwood " and lavender .
the opening in vintage one is : green citrus with spicy coriander and Brown Nutmeg , with this you do get the " Myrhh " it's smoky and feels real deal and expensive , I don't like myrhh but in vintage antaeus it's so smooth .
the mid notes : ohhh god it's so rich and potent ,
I mean the rose jasmine and thyme all are oily .
the Rose is red cherry like the color of blood , the jasmine is thick white " it's the Egyptian one " mixed with Balmy white Sandalwood .
the " Thyme " think it's from Greece , omg guys what to say i'm speechless the mid in vintage is very oily riche SSSSSSo Colorful .
the Base even Richer : the star in the Base is the Banned " oak Moss " it's earthy herbal the color of ash and pencil .
the patchouli not sweet here not earthy " Brown " in color that's the Dried on .
in vintage it's green ") no sweetness here , so green mixed with oak moos and leathery " labdanum "
as you can feel antaeus is indeed a colorful perfume
ash oak mossy
green citrus in top
red like Blood .
Current 2017 Forum : it's a bit womanly powdery , Missing lots of notes .
well not bad but I have problem in its dry down .
missing " Notes " in vintage antaeus I forgot to mention there .
it's the Bees wax , " Dry Down "
and Tobacco leaves " Mid note "
- Shura Cherkassky - Pianoforte
- Giovanni Maier - Tramis
- Glenn Miller - A String Of Pearls
- The Rolling Stones - Through The Years '63 - '93 - Absolute Rare Versions And Mixes
- Marso & Gala - When Summer Comes
- Deep In The Deep - Snake Ear
- The Astronauts - I'm A Rollin'Stone
- Punnu Wasu - Karuna
- Reintje Rakker - Houdt Ze Warrem
- The Marty Riff Association - The Hits Of Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Daniele Santini - Crossroads
- Skullflower - Neon Damselflies
- Ländlerkapelle Carlo Brunner - S'Kamme Vo Niederurne
- Other People's Clothes OPC Home
- Various - Ringade
- New Roman Times The New Roman Times The New Roman Times
- Morris Pejoe - Screaming And Crying
- Albert Batiste - Una Llarga Processó
- Various - Canzoni Da Ricordare
- Duke Aces - A Wonderful World Of Duke Aces