Aosuke / guzuta split
As of 2016 [update] , the world record according to Twin Galaxies is held by David Race, who in 2013 attained the maximum possible score of 3,333,360 points in 3 hours, 28 minutes, and 49 seconds.  
Oops. A firewall is blocking access to Prezi content. Check out this article to learn more or contact your system administrator.
A perfect Pac-Man game occurs when the player achieves the maximum possible score on the first 255 levels (by eating every possible dot, power pellet, fruit, and enemy) without losing a single life, and using all extra lives to score as many points as possible on Level 256.  
In December 1982, an 8-year-old boy, Jeffrey R. Yee, supposedly received a letter from . President Ronald Reagan congratulating him on a worldwide record of 6,131,940 points, a score only possible if he had passed the unbeatable Split-Screen Level.  In September 1983, Walter Day , chief scorekeeper at Twin Galaxies, took the US National Video Game Team on a tour of the East Coast to visit video game players who claimed they could get through the Split-Screen Level. No video game player could demonstrate this ability. In 1999, Billy Mitchell offered $100,000 to anyone who could pass through the Split-Screen Level before January 1, 2000. The prize was never claimed. 
• Jerry Buckner and Gary Garcia spoofed Ted Nugent's song Cat Scratch Fever and turned it into Pac-Man Fever. The song hit number nine.
Puckman was, quite literally, conceived at lunchtime. The game's designer, the then twenty-six year old Toru Iwatani, was very hungry and ordered himself a pizza for lunch. He took one slice, and, looking at the rest of the pizza, Puckman was born. However, in later years Iwatani has suggested the shape was based on the Japanese character 'kuchi', meaning mouth. He rounded off this shape, and created the classic shape. The game took 1 1/2 years to complete and had five people on its team. Puckman is the greatest selling arcade game of all time and is arguably also the world's most recognized video-game character of all time. It had its own cartoon, lunch box, board game, stickers and hundreds of other products. This was largely due to Puckman being the first truly distinctive video-game 'character', and it changed the face of video games forever. Puckman was the first video game to be as equally popular to women as it was with men.
- The Stolen Sweets - Shuffle Off To Buffalo
- Spykes Schizo Style
- Element Of Crime - Crime Pays
- Prayer Tower - Sugar The Pill
- Madrugada - The Deep End
- Marshall Watson - Live at The Old Blue Last London 7th March 2006
- Bleiburg Pieces Of A Broken Dream
- Crystal Lewis Live @ The Woodlands
- Jamie Jones - The Capsule EP
- The Jazzinvaders Bonga Bonga Jazz / Up & Out
- Various Sound Comp
- Scatman John - Everybody Jam!
- Arcane Asylum
- Marcos Gil - One More Night
- AIFF Akwaaba / Watergirls
- Kalm vs. Assamalla Igaveseks Mälestama Mõistetud
- Peace Love And Pitbulls - Hitch-Hike To Mars
- K London Posse K. London Crazy Luv'
- Mental Anguish & Nomuzic Po' Boyz
- The Rifles Local Boy