Dennis hensley the water's fine
The Baltimore Sun's Jeff Zrebiec believes Lorenzo Taliaferro, Terrance West and Trent Richardson are competing for one roster spot.
Dr. Dennis E. Hensley is chairman of the Department of Professional Writing at Taylor University, where he holds the rank of full professor. He holds four degrees in communications, including a . in English from Ball State University.
So if you find yourself in St. Thomas—perhaps on a cruise—and want to do something unique for your body, mind and soul, check out Sup Fit VI paddleboard yoga. Our class was $29 for 75 minutes and they also offer a Sup Fit resistance training class that if that’s more your thing. Getting touched by a fish is extra.
Dr. Dennis E. Hensley is director of the professional writing department at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana. He holds four degrees in linguistics and literature, including a . in English from Ball State University. He is the author of 52 books.
(The following links are Adobe PDF files. Right-click on them and select 'Save As' to save for personal use.)
- Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers - Kozmik
- The Abyssinians - Arise
- Tra-X Devils Dance
- Existensminimum One Day I Shall Die
- Quorum - True To You
- Marek Niedźwiecki - Smooth Jazz Cafe 8
- Rytmica Swing Da Thing
- Scissor Shock We're In The Trash Bag
- Carl B - Social Suicide
- United Future Organization Jazzin'
- Mr. President Take Me To The Limit
- Existensminimum Changing Lines
- Cosmic Gate - Mental Atmosphere
- Richard Brinsley Sheridan The School For Scandal
- Schnitt Acht Grouch
- Gary Flanagan Future Fashion
- Black Belt - Hold On
- Meister Poppers - What's That Spell
- Eddie F Ocean Drive EP
- Home Truth Surprised By Joy