Cab calloway and his orchestra - kickin' the gong around / you gotta ho-de-ho
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Dr. Rosalie Reddick Miller was the first African American woman dentist to practice in the State of Washington. She was born on December 29, 1925 in Waycross, Georgia. She attended the all-black public schools in Columbus, Georgia and in 1946 received a B. A. degree from Fisk University in Nashville, Tennessee. She enrolled at Meharry Medical College and received her . in 1951. Returning to Columbus, she took over her father’s dental practice and her husband, Dr. Earl V. Miller-- who she married in 1947-- began a practice of general medicine.
It has also a been acknowledged that the professional wrestlers Michael "Pure Sexy" Hayes , Terry Gordy , and Buddy Roberts started doing the moonwalk as their trademark ring entrance by 1979 when they formed a wrestling stable known as The Fabulous Freebirds . 
At the time, there was a lot of controversy surrounding an all African-American company of what was a traditional all white show. Now, with productions, such as the recent Broadway production of Streetcar Named Desire starring Blair Underwood, people think less of it.
Once committed to his new career, Cab then found the "Alabamians", and joined them to further peruse his singing and dancing career. The Alabamians were a good band, but they weren't a good enough band to make it in New York. So, after a "battle of the bands", head to head competition on the road with the "Missourians" where the Alabamians had lost, Cab decided to then leave the Alabamians and to join the Missourians. The Missourians was an excellent group, that had previously recorded heated instrumentals but had fallen upon hard times, but now with Cab felt a new hope for fame. This new arrangement worked out better for Cab. According to Gunther Schuler, The Missourians started out as Wilson Robinson's in the early 1920s and then formed their identity while operating as Andrew Preer's Cotton Club Orchestra from 1925-27, when they were the house band of the Cotton Club. The ten-piece
- Various - ¡Esto Si Es Ibiza!
- The Game - Lorine Chia - 2 Blunts
- Castelhemis - N'Importe Quelle Sorte D'Amour
- Seals & Crofts - Down Home
- Victor Silvester - Dancing To Victor Silvester 3
- Budgie - Malmö 1976
- Nova Express - Nova Express
- Tommy Dark Tom & Jerry O Jerrio Boomerang
- The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Live In France 2013
- Paulo Flores - Bolo de Aniversário
- George Harrison & Ravi Shankar - Chants Of India & Other Rarities
- Stephan Arnold - Malin Johansson - Stars Of The Universe
- Branimir Štulić - Balegari Ne Vjeruju Sreći
- Kenny Arledge - The Wild Side Of Life / Troubles
- No. 4 - Henda i været
- Ten - Far Beyond The World
- Jamila Woods - HEAVN
- Lone Star - En Directo... Lone Star Rock
- Jean Sibelius Sibelius - Wiener Philharmoniker Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Symphony No. 3 / Symphony No. 6
- Tron Jovi - Parasite & Host