Rusty & doug kershaw - so lovely baby / why cry for you
Many historical player head shots courtesy of David Davis. Many thanks to him. All images are property the copyright holder and are displayed here for informational purposes only.
Kershaw’s older brother Nelson “Pee Wee” Kershaw put together a band titled the Continental Playboys in 1948. Doug and Rusty both joined their ranks before eventually breaking away to do their own thing.
Featured on the nationwide broadcasts of the Opry, Oswald created a sensation playing his resonator guitar on such songs as "Old Age Pension Check". The instrument, developed in the late 1920s, was still relatively new. Oswald and the Acuff band were featured in a Hollywood film, Grand Ole Opry for Republic Pictures , which gave the instrument even greater exposure. "People couldn't understand how I played it and what it was, and they'd always want to come around and look at it." 
I agree with the last guy with Ravens, you guys would sell lots of tickets with Ravens. I would also love to See Jacoby Jones. I was disappointed on one raven “Ted Marchidroda” at the last show, can’t wait I know you guys want to make sales get RAVENS at your show in October
Continuing to record and perform on his own, Kershaw released the album Cajun in the Blues Country (which featured Charlie Daniels on fiddle) on Cotillion Records in 1970. He figured prominently in Neil Young ’s 1974 album, On the Beach , playing fiddle and slide guitar and also providing the liner notes. Young later returned the favor by performing on eight tracks of Kershaw’s Big Easy Award-winning 1992 album, Now and Then, on Domino Records. Also playing on that album were Art Neville and Ben Keith. Kershaw’s wife, Julie, told that her husband remained active in music until his sudden and unexpected death. She said he played his last show Sunday in New Orleans.
Bobby Lord died on February 16, 2008 in Stuart, Florida at the age of 74. He was a resident of Jensen Beach, Florida and was survived by his widow, Mozelle, and three children 
- Madonna - Like It Or Not
- Maurice Ravel Ravel - Claude Debussy Debussy Bolero - Der Dreispitz El Sombrero De Tres Picos
- Zoltán Kodály Kodály - Rudolf Kempe - Suite "Hary Janos"
- Los Pavanellos - 7+1 America Latina
- Γιάννης Πουλόπουλος - Στρώσε Το Στρώμα Σου Για Δυό / Το Τραγούδι Της Ξενητειάς
- Dayton Sidewinders - Funky Chicken Stew
- Big Score - Rocket
- Psycodaisies Psycho Daisies Kisscut
- Johannes Brahms Brahms : Eugene Ormandy - Symphony No.1 · Variations On A Theme By Haydn · 5 Hungarian Dances
- Lieven Debrauwer - Doodgewoon Crazy
- Charlie Brown Jr. - Camisa 10 Joga Bola Até Na Chuva
- Lil' Blacky - Decicated 2 you
- Thomas J. Valentino - An Introduction To Valentino Music library / The Valentino Sound Effects Library
- Francis Bay Et Son Orchestre Francis Bay And His Orchestra St. Louis Blues Cha-Cha
- Various - Edel & Starck 3
- Isenkram - Isenkram
- Victor Silvester - Dancing To Victor Silvester Volume 6
- Serph - Level Orange
- Karel Declercq - Karel Declercq
- Various - Electronic Music