??? unknown - unknown ???
One of our first visits in the city is to a processing plant that specialises mainly in producing cerium, one of the most abundant rare earth minerals. Cerium has a huge number of commercial applications, from colouring glass to making catalytic converters. The guide who shows us around the plant explains that they mainly produce cerium oxide, used to polish touchscreens on smartphones and tablets.
Seven lesser known interesting articles, unknown facts from Mahabharata. Arjuna an eunuch, Drona not born of a womb, five arrows of Bhishma, Jayadrath's end
Later in his life, Beowulf becomes king of the Geats, and finds his realm terrorized by a dragon , some of whose treasure had been stolen from his hoard in a burial mound. He attacks the dragon with the help of his thegns or servants, but they do not succeed. Beowulf decides to follow the dragon to its lair at Earnanæs , but only his young Swedish relative Wiglaf , whose name means "remnant of valour", [a] dares to join him. Beowulf finally slays the dragon, but is mortally wounded in the struggle. He is cremated and a burial mound by the sea is erected in his honour.
Disgraced Secret Service agent (and former presidential guard) Mike Banning finds himself trapped inside the White House in the wake of a terrorist attack; using his inside knowledge, Banning works with national security to rescue the President from his kidnappers.
Lured by flawed cartography, Marco Polo’s Travels , the legends of antiquity, and the desire for title and dignity, Columbus weighed anchor on August 3, 1492, in search of a westward route to China and resolved, as he said in his journal, “to write down the whole of this voyage in detail.” From the Canaries, the seasoned navigator picked up the northeast trades that swept his little flotilla directly across the Atlantic in a matter of 33 days. The trans-Atlantic routes he pioneered and the voyages he publicized not only decisively altered European conceptions of global geography; they led almost immediately to the European colonial occupation of the Americas and thus permanently joined together formerly distinct peoples, cultures, and biological ecosystems.
So Bhimsa left his mortal body after 58 days after the 10th day of the battle. So going by the solar calender, if the battle of Mahabharat started in December, he might left mortal body sometime in Feb month.
The battle of mahabharat started on the Shukla Dwadasi, 12th day of the waxing moon of Margashirsha month,so on krishna panchami, 5th day of the wanning mooon of Margashirsha month, bhimsa was layed down on the bed of arrow. So from this day 58 days on Magh Shuddha Astami.
It should be a quite long time to stay with arrows piecred through the body.
- Various - Balada Rock Terunggul
- Irving Fields At the Piano With The Campos Trio - Malagueña / Cuban Boogie
- Myriam Alter - Cross / Ways
- The Spandettes - Over Me / So Far Away
- Bing Ji Ling - Won't Wait For Yesterday
- Lunatic Fringe - Eggsistential Crisis. Studio Recordings 1981-1984
- Melvin London & The Red Hearts - I Can't Give Up
- Billy - T'es Ma Nana
- Jesse Somfay Somfay Levamentum [Aqua Regia]
- Jan Nedvěd Honza Nedvěd Jakub
- Decreten - Live
- Sifu VERSUS - 正義 Seigi
- Jonny Halifax & The Howling Truth - The Bestial Floor
- Quinteto De Mário Santos Bloco De Notas - Encomenda
- Cliff Richard With Cliff Richard & The Shadows Cliff Richard And The Shadows When The Girl In Your Arms Is The Girl In Your Heart / Got A Funny Feeling
- Various - Popular Favourites No. 3
- Victor Silvester - Dancing To Victor Silvester 1
- Static Activity - I Wish I Knew Now What I Knew Then
- Backstreet Raiders - One Track Mind
- Why B Da Paper Boi - 1 Of Dem Ones